Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy "New" New Year!

I hope you all rang in the New Year with joy and festivities and good health.  I know you are thinking that this girl is completely insane.  It’s already March 1st and she is wishing me a Happy New Year!?!  But, really, can’t a New Year start any day of the year?  It's a "new" year as of today. 
You know, I am feeling a bit guilty.  I wanted to contribute regularly to this blog…but life has just gotten in the way (as it always does).  
I vow that my "New" New Year’s resolution will be to update this blog and share with you thoughts, opinions, insights, interesting articles, and other such items to help engage in a conversation and create a community with all you sick chicks, sick dudes, and friends and families of my little sicklets. 
With that being said, hit me up in the comments.  Let me know how you started your New Year, and what your "New" New Year’s resolution is going to be.  I can’t wait to hear from you!

xo
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment